Our client is a world class manufacturer focused on producing reliable and energy-efficient air solutions. Our client is committed to total customer satisfaction. Thousands of compressors operate worldwide in a variety of markets and applications.
The Service Engineer Europe and Middle East will report to the Service Manager
- Build, develop and maintaining exemplary customer and vendor relationships while maintaining a high level of quality and technical service.
- Provide Technical Training programs for Channel Partners, Customers,
- Provide product support including start-up, commissioning, preventative maintenance, trouble shooting, testing, and installation.
- Successful and timely completion of assigned field service activities to meet customer functional requirements. (Commissioning, testing, preventative maintenance etc.)
- Support of Product Development through submissions of ideas on product improvements in areas such as reliability, cost, sales, and service.
- Execution of Continuous improvements projects as assigned
- Completes work order forms and other job-related documentation.
- Understand, adhere to, and ensure all corporate policies, including quality, and health and safety guidelines are followed