Here’s a chance to work with experts in your field
We are specialist recruiters in the rotating machinery industry – Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Mechanical Seals and Valves. We recruit at all levels in the Oil & Gas, Energy, Water & Wastewater markets. Our company focuses solely on rotating industry, not spread across a number of disciplines. As a result, we know our industry well and have an extensive network worldwide to draw upon.
What can we offer you as a candidate?
- We listen to you, identify your goals short and long term. We pin point where your preferences are for location, and preferred companies to work for and then begin the process of guiding you to your next job. We can advise you of your local opportunities. We can also help you if you would like a complete lifestyle and career change. We know the regions of the world where families will feel safe and also regions that are best suited to single status. We can advise you on work visa requirements in different regions of the world.
- We provide comprehensive CV analysis and recommendations. We help you put forward a CV that represents you as a professional and one that you can be proud of.
- Preparation for interview is the key to success. We provide you with detailed information about the vacancy, the skills and responsibilities, also the company, its’ history and unique style of operation. We help you prepare for the interview so that you feel ready and confident to begin the process.
- Debriefing following the interview ensures you have the chance to talk through any issues. Equally important is the provision of feedback from the company. This will help you with preparation for your second interview or for future interviews.
- We guide you through the contract negotiation process so that the outcome is fair and positive for you.
Above all, we offer an honest, professional and highly confidential service to you.
If you would like to discuss any recruitment opportunities, please feel free to get in touch through the contact form below or via the details on our contact page.