Client specializes in pumping solutions, rotating equipment, and separation, mixing and application technology. The company holds leading positions in the oil and gas, power, water and general industry markets.
The global market leader in innovative mass transfer, static mixing and polymer solutions for chemicals, petrochemicals, refining and LNG. Leading the way in ecological solutions such as biopolymers as well as textile and plastic recycling, contributing to a circular economy.
Responsible for overall end to end from sourcing new prospects/ Business to project delivery. Maintaining and growing a client base by servicing existing customers and identifying new prospects and generating new business. You will be required to research and understand the customer needs and determine the overall business and technical solution
- Pursue leads and manage all aspects of the sales process for both new and existing customers.
- Generate leads through cold calls, referrals and territory-specific marketing efforts, including regular visits/contact with client and prospects throughout sales territory.
- Attend industry events to market opportunities, participate at conferences, tradeshows, and other events as required by management.
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process and to support project execution.
- To successfully plan activities, set priorities, and allocate resources according to budgets
- Accomplishing project goals in accordance with project specifications.
- Promoting quality workmanship, safe work practices first time every time and an effective team approach.
- Delivering project documentation requirements in Accordance with operating rhythm
- Ensure safety standards are maintained by all personnel under your supervision. Report all safety incidents, near missed and injuries in line with company policy.
- Proactively manage the stakeholders on project, including, establishing regular meetings and communication channels to manage the various stages of the project. Stakeholders, include client, project team, subcontractors, industrial relations reps, line manager, HR & ESH.
A starting base salary around $140K, plus superannuation, plus bonus plus car