Our client is a global leader in mechanical seals
- Supervise, plan and coordinate servicing and maintenance activities to ensure agreed time, cost, quality, safety and environmental targets are met.
- Control scheduling and the allocation of jobs, monitoring timely, cost-effective repairs
- Conduct on the job training, guidance and instructions, whilst assist with solving complex mechanical problems to workshop personnel
- Support the creation of an inspiring and harmonious work environment for the team that fosters innovative and strives to achieve company goals
- Deliver quality mechanical services to a range of internal and external customers to agreed quality standards, budgets and timeframes.
- Provide a safe place to work by maintaining a critical focus on safety and environmental management issues within all company service centres
- Perform independent inspections, service and repair of equipment
- Review engineering drawings and to interpret requirements as needed
- Strip/assess seals and complete assessment for quotation or report if required on EB products
- Process day to day entry of jobs in SAP
Attractive negotiable salary package
An overall benefits package will be discussed at interview and form part of a proposal expected of a global leading manufacturing company