Our client specializes in pumping solutions, rotating equipment, and separation, mixing and application technology. The company holds leading positions in the oil and gas, power, water and general industry markets.
Our client has a major Service Centre in Indonesia, which provides advanced motor monitoring and repair facilities for the Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Hydrocarbon Processing and General Industrial Markets
This position will report to the General Manager Operations, who is based in Indonesia
- Be responsible for the growth of Energy Management Services Industrial Repairs product and service portfolio in the Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Hydrocarbon Processing and General Industrial Markets across Indonesia
- Be responsible for orders growth in Motor repairs, and other niche offerings as supported by the
- Accurately identify opportunities, forecast orders and sales for Indonesia
- Develop and provide proposals and presentations to customers that convey Energy Management Services Industrial Repairs portfolio of repair services, specialty segments, and service center capabilities geared to specific customer segments / targets
- Develop new customers contact and conversion goals and grow existing customer market share by providing market price input on all transactions
- Work with Service Center Mangers and Specialists to assure timely execution, completion and delivery of proposals
- Provide competitive market feedback to the business on all proposals
- Collaborate with Operations to define customer and equipment information for proposal generation, including flow repairs, Contractual Agreements, Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) and Long-Term Maintenance Agreements (LTM
Our client is one of the world’s foremost engineering companies and offers a benefits package which will attract the very best engineers and managers in the world.