Our client is a global leader in mechanical seals
- To represent the company to customers in particular in a way that generates goodwill and excellent relationships, and building a reputation for technical and commercial excellence.
- Respond in a timely fashion via telephone and email enquiries and any other requests received from either EBAU customers or EBAU Area and Product Managers.
- Utilise all of the Company resources both internationally and locally to provide solutions to both technical and commercial problems as presented by customers and EBAU Area Managers on behalf of customers. Provide constant enquiry status feedback to customers and EBAU Area Managers.
- To maximise margin, sales price and sales potential with each customer for the company’s products and services without compromising other responsibilities.
- Through the appropriate reporting channels, keep the company informed of any risks to the company, of customer and competitor behaviour or activity that may affect the company or provide new potential opportunities.
- To represent customer/client interests within the company
Attractive negotiable salary package
An overall benefits package will be discussed at interview and form part of a proposal expected of a global leading manufacturing company