Our client is a world class manufacturer focused on producing reliable and energy-efficient air solutions. Our client is committed to total customer satisfaction. Thousands of compressors operate worldwide in a variety of markets and applications.
- Sell compressed air, vacuum and blower equipment and services to potential and current customers in defined sales territory.
- Strive to meet all sales goals and advance sales strategy within assigned territory.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge and technical expertise necessary to design and sell Kaeser systems to industrial and commercial customers.
- Obtain and manage relationships with sub-distributors, OEM’s, engineering firms and mechanical contractors.
- Prepare proposals for customers to include quotations, product literature, system design details, and performance specifications.
- Tailor proposals to the business and application needs of the customer.
- Salary around $110k
- Commission program
- Sales bonus
- Company vehicle
- Normal business equipment
Other benefits expected of a major international manufacturing company