Our client is among the most widely recognized and respected brands in the global pump industry, serving customers in the oil and gas, mining, power generation, chemical, pulp and paper, and general industrial markets. Producing a wide range of pumps for the mining and mineral processing industry, as well as integrated service solutions such as preventive monitoring, contract maintenance, emergency field service, engineered upgrades, inventory management, and equipment overhauls.
As well as integrated service solutions such as preventive monitoring, contract maintenance, emergency field service, engineered upgrades, inventory management, and equipment overhauls.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Achieve budgeted sales targets
- Developing formal and informal relationships that deepen the connection between key aftermarket customers and our client
- To ensure an awareness of all ventures and the contractors who run these projects.
- Wherever possible to assist with conceptual study work to ensure that enquiries come to our client
- Liaise effectively between Head Office and major customer regarding all bid preparation, and subsequently progress through the various stages of quotation.
- Plan systematic territory strategy and coverage, seeking out new business opportunities which arise.
- Maintain an awareness of new developments within the region, together with competitors’ activities throughout the region, thereby developing the Company’s marketing effort.
- Base salary to $130k per annum
- 25% Commission plan plus accelerator for over achievement
- Fully maintained Company car – wide choice of availability