Our client is the world leader in engineered mechanical seals, becoming, the first seal manufacturers to be certified to ISO 9001.
The company has Sales and Service Centres throughout Australia and New Zealand, plus a manufacturing and major refurbishment centre in Auckland. The Australia Pacific Head Office is in Sydney.
Sealing technology is used worldwide in oil and gas industries, refineries, the petrochemical, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, energy, water, mining, paper, aerospace, and other industries. Close to 6,000 employees provide their ideas, solutions, and commitment so that customers can rely on client’s sealing technology.
The Field Service Engineer performs a wide range of technical tasks and ensures proper installation, service and commissioning of
- Mechanical seals for pumps.
- Agitator seals
- Carbon floating ring seals
- Compression packages and gaskets
- Magnetic couplings
- Expansion joints
In this role, the FSE provide technical support for installation and commissioning of projects and provides technical oversight of repair, removal, maintenance, and emergency support; as well as remote troubleshooting.
- Perform troubleshooting activities at site locations across Australia to diagnose problems, determine appropriate resolution, and oversees corrective actions
- Perform installation and commissioning technical direction activities at customer site locations
- Capable of working unsupervised and in remote locations
- Performs a wide range of tasks to ensure the technical integrity and proper installation and commissioning of client equipment.
- Provides training and instruction to customers on client equipment as required.
- Ensure appropriate response and service is provided to customer, while maintaining a professional and courteous manner at all times
- When not traveling, supports technical inbound call from customers and assists with technical support
- Diligently documents site activities and completes reports in timely fashion after site work completion
Clent is one of the world’s foremost engineering companies and offers a benefits package which will attract the best Managers and Engineers in the world.
Client has a global reputation for mentoring newly recruited Engineers and Managers in a way which will focus their energy in the challenges of the business and each individual’s career growth.