If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion with our client. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by the commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety.
Perform basic setups and machining operations on parts requiring moderate geometric tolerances and finishes. Machine common and some exotic materials with few mistakes.
• Perform basic machining operations including drilling, turning, boring, facing, milling, etc.
• Perform set ups on basic parts with regular shapes
• Calculate speeds and feeds for common materials
• Read/understand basic blueprints
• Follow written and verbal instructions.
TAFE or recognised apprenticeship
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Basic product knowledge, programming skills
PERMANENT RATE is $33.13166 per hour
CASUAL RATE is $41.41458 per hour
Temporary Accommodation and Relocation Assistance available in some situations
Candidates must have a right to live and work in Australia