FS-Elliott represents experience and innovation with a rich tradition in the compressor industry. FS Elliott developed the first oil-free, integrally geared, multi-stage, centrifugal air compressor in 1962. This innovation grew into the PAP Plus® product line that FS Elliott continues to sell and manufacture today.
The original PAP (Plant Air Package) product line was expanded and refined for higher efficiencies and improved reliability. In the late 1990’s FS Elliott formed a joint venture with long time partner, Fusheng Industrial Co., Ltd., to build a packaging facility in Shanghai, China, which resulted in the PAP Plus product line becoming a leader in the China market. Fusheng is a multi-faceted manufacturer of reciprocating and screw-type compressors for air and refrigeration applications. Fusheng, a privately held company, is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
In October of 2003, Fusheng acquired the PAP Plus product line, creating FS-Elliott Co., LLC. In 2005, FS-Elliott purchased two facilities in Export, PA to establish an independent headquarters for compressor design and manufacturing, and service. Several new, state-of-the-art machine tools were installed and a new test facility was constructed at the Export facility to modernize processes to improve quality and reduce costs.
Today FS-Elliott is a world class manufacturer focused on producing reliable and energy-efficient air solutions. As a member of the Fusheng family the company is committed to total customer satisfaction. Thousands of FS-Elliott compressors operate worldwide in a variety of markets and applications.
The Service Engineer EMA will report to the Service Manager, based near Stuttgart.
Can be homebased in the UK or Germany
- Build, develop and maintaining exemplary customer and vendor relationships while maintaining a high level of quality and technical service.
- Provide Technical Training programs for Channel Partners, Customers, and/or FS-Elliott employees.
- Provide product support including start-up, commissioning, preventative maintenance, trouble shooting, testing, and installation.
- Successful and timely completion of assigned field service activities to meet customer functional requirements. (Commissioning, testing, preventative maintenance etc.)
- Support of Product Development through submissions of ideas on product improvements in areas such as reliability, cost, sales, and service.
- Execution of Continuous improvements projects as assigned
- Completes work order forms and other job-related documentation.
- Understand, adhere to, and ensure all corporate policies, including quality, and health and safety guidelines are followed
- A base salary around Euros 78K. Higher based on experience.
- Incremental payments when working outside normally assigned territory. This comprises three tiers premium pay, international pay, and hardship pay.