Our clent provides a range of globally renowned pumps, compressors and engineered skid packages to a wide range of industries such as Oil & Gas, Water, Mining, Chemical and Industrial. With a full manufacturing, sales and extensive service presence in most states, our client is recognized by customers as the go-to supplier when they require high-end process solutions and services.
The Projects Manager will work closely with Projects, Fabrication and Assembly Teams. Working directly with an established customer base and national EPC’s. At some points during a project, the role can be home based.
Key Responsibilities will be
- End to End Project Management. Normally handling up to three projects at a time.
- Project managing pump and compressor skid packaging
- Creating alternative rotating machinery packaging concepts
- Mentor/Enhance the project team members
- Be proficient in MS Project & MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ensure Health, Safety & Sustainability Principles are front of mind
- Strong soft skills – Negotiation, Risk Assessment, Decision Making, Organisation
Salary package will be:
- Base salary around $135k per annum
- Superannuation as standard
- Bonus scheme, typically 10% of salary based on business profitability and personal goals.