The Client Hamworthy Pumps Singapore Pte. Ltd
The Position Sales Manager Aftermarket
Hamworthy Pumps technology has a hundred-year history of innovation led by some of the most respected brands in the industry e.g Kvaerner, Eureka, Dolphin & Hamworthy. The company was dated back to 1889 and became a renowned maker of pumps & system in the marine & offshore industry.
Hamworthy Pumps and pumping systems are used in much of the world’s fleet and has won wide acclaim for reliability, accessibility & efficiency. Continued research and development has led to the introduction of a series of pumps to better serve the shipping industry, both in terms of operational costs and hydraulic efficiency.
Fire Water Pump Packages
Hamworthy FWPP are designed under guidelines of NFPA-20 and marine class requirements. Different configurations of design are available.
Engine Room Pumps
Pumps installed in the engine room on all types of vessels for intended service duty of fresh and sea cooling water, ballast, bilges, fire duty, and fuel oil supply & transfer
In-line Sea Water Lift Pumps for FPSO top sides plant cooling
In-line Sea water cooling / Glycol pumps for FLNG & FSRU
Pump Room Systems
Characterised by a separate pump room in front of the engine room, Hamworthy Pump Room Systems offer easy access for inspection and maintenance as well as great flexibility in choice of prime mover.
Exhaust Gas Cleaning Pumps
Hamworthy Pumps supplied the first pump for Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems in 2010 and has supplied in excess of 700 pumps for this application.
Replacement. Hamworthy Pumps has an extensive range of centrifugal pumps for replacement purposes, covering capacities between 15m³/h – 6000m³/h at heads of 15m – 150m for seawater and freshwater duties. For many years Hamworthy Pumps has been supplying pumps to ships and rigs from our extensive stock in Europe and Singapore to satisfy their urgent requirements to replace existing pumps.
Global Service Department and its authorized service partners offer a wide range of field services, from technical repairs to on-site training of your crew
Spare Parts With genuine spare parts from Svanehoj customers get trusted quality. Designed for Hamworthy Pumps specifically. Hamworthy components fit exact tolerances and profiles, which is a guarantee of optimum performance and minimized critical downtime
There is more information on the company’s website www.hamworthy-pumps.com
The Sales Manager Aftermarket reports to the Service Manager
Responsible for developing sales within China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore for the aftersales product portfolio, including spares and replacement pumps
- Key activities will be developing and implementing market plans, customer visits and quotation follow-up.
- Responsible for specific sales and margin targets.
- Conduct market research to identify and provide regular updates and overviews on:
- Emerging markets
- New leads & potential business opportunities
- Market Situation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-5 years relevant sales experience working within Marine Industry is required.
- Good knowledge of centrifugal pumps.
- Experience in Aftersales and selling across Asia.
- Proven and solid track record in closing deals achieving sales targets and contract signing.
- Fluent written and spoken English & Mandarin is mandatory as required to handle queries, feedbacks and concerns from English & Mandarin speaking clients.
- Energetic with a positive attitude and substantial evidence of pushing clients through the sales pipeline.
- Result-oriented and high degree of autonomy.
- Strong negotiation skills & use of sales analytics.
- Advanced communication and networking skills.
- Proficient in MS Microsoft office, especially PowerPoint.
- Good People Management Skill.
For this position, the salary is up to SGD7.5K. There is a fixed transport allowance and mobile.
There is an annual wage supplement (one month) and Variable Bonus for this position.
Workdays Monday to Friday
Working Time 8:00am to 5:30pm