Our Client’s system was specifically designed to pump solids that have settled out of fluid suspension, the very situation where conventional pumps fail. The rotating cutter blades of the patented built-in agitator will move from rest material up to 70 percent solids by weight into the impeller, whips it into a slurry and pushes a high concentration of this slurry into the impeller, which is then pumped out.
The company have been investing heavily in the business attracting top talent from all over the world, streamlining processes and systems, partnering with top universities for cutting edge research in hydraulics, hydra-efficiencies, mechatronics and corrosion and abrasive material handling, becoming ISO 9001 certified and designing a new range of game-changing modular submersible slurry pumps.
- Proven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, centrifugal slurry pump sales professional with a hunter mentality
- A prospecting savant with the ability to generate new leads and lead closure with End Users.
- Dedicated lifelong learner, innately curious, who continuously pushes themselves to grow their knowledge of: their markets; the competitive landscape; the products they represent; the people they work with and the sales craft as a whole.
- A strategist with the ability to develop and execute winning territorial plans, set aggressive targets, and drive new growth and opportunity across both existing and new End User customers and markets.
- An engaging presenter with strong communication skills who can read a room, think on their feet, and captivate customers’ interest whether it be during an impromptu office chat on site, formal lunch and learn, or new product demonstration.
- A consummate networker and relationship builder who builds, cultivates, and is a trusted advisor to those in their particular universe.
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude and centrifugal slurry pump knowledge. Ability to size, select, and recommend equipment understanding a customer’s process, technical and system challenges.
- Passionate team player who will work with any and all departments and individuals.
- Submittal of weekly, quarterly and yearly planning and reporting by utilizing CRM and other internal tools to communicate sales and financial objectives and accomplishments with the management.
Proven Centrifugal Slurry Pump sales experience with success
Pump Solution selling experience
Direct sales to end user customers
Strong Communication skills (both written and oral)
Strong Organizational and time management skills
Proven contact with decision makers in the mining industries
Strong computer skills