Our client is the most efficient and reliable manufacturer of pump systems worldwide
This position will be based at the new sales, design and production facility near to Brighton on the South Coast
The client is an innovative and efficient pump technology company that offers highly engineered, custom made solutions for the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Energy, Nuclear, Water and Industrial markets.
The role will report to the Engineering Manager
Responsible for –
- Design of project packages
- Create / maintain project documentation
- Design with performance, cost, manufacturability and safety in mind
- Carry out / oversee verification and validation activities for new designs / projects
- To properly record and notify design change control
- Create / maintain internal documentation to record design intent, verification, validation and sales information
- To follow QMS to ensure standard ways of working collectively
- Ongoing improvements to engineering processes
- Contribute to new new product line design
Our Client has a global reputation for mentoring newly recruited Engineers in a way which will focus their energy in the challenges of the business and each individual’s career growth.
Excellent salary based on experience