One of the world’s leading companies in the production of pumps and centrifugal electric pumps, and in the development of advanced solutions for integrated water cycle management. The company has continually expanded and diversified its business, responding with innovative products and services to the specific and changing needs of the world of water, in view of a partnership with increasingly narrow and specialised customers.
Thanks to its exclusive and diversified know-how, today the group is capable of providing the best and most efficient solutions for every major water requirement, including collections from deep wells, waste water and drain water lifting, water supply and distribution for residential, industrial and agricultural purposes and various water treatment applications
- Face to Face contact with existing customers to build a strong relationship
- Seek out new customer opportunities in specific markets.
- Provide technical advice to customers for specific applications and requirements.
- Strive to achieve your Sales Target for your territories.
- Assist to set a detailed one-year in advance Sales Budget; by Month, by sales territory, by Target Customer, by product range as part of the budget process.
- Develop a detailed Sales Plan to support and deliver on the above budgets that is achievable, deliverable and affordable
- Create Sales Quotes to customers in a timely manner within your territories and assist other Sales Manager where required
- Plan weekly sales trips around your state or territories and enter in shared calendar.
Promotion of the company’s products and services to target markets within the designated sales territories.
- Travel to specific Irrigation Shows around Australia promoting the Brand including preparation and setup.
- Print necessary Pricelists and Brochures as required for customers including in preparation for Irrigation Shows
- In consultation with Sales Managers arrange or assist in the preparation of required Advertising, promotional material and show set-up.
- Implement marketing programs as planned and as needed.
- Organise and manage trade shows and promotional events.
- Report to Sales Manager Australia in a timely manner as required.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are delivered to our customer base at all times.
- Attend meetings and training in Head Office on a regular basis for up to one week at any one time.
The company offers a base salary around $100k + per annum plus Superannuation, Performance Bonus around 20%, Fully maintained vehicle