Thanks to its exclusive and diversified know-how, today our client is capable of providing the best and most efficient solutions for every major water requirement, including collections from deep wells, wastewater and drain water lifting, water supply and distribution for residential, industrial and agricultural purposes and various water treatment applications
- Face to Face contact with existing customers to build strong relationships
- Seek out new customer opportunities for client range of products to specific markets.
- Provide technical advice to customers for specific applications and requirements.
- Strive to achieve your Sales Target for your territories.
- Develop a detailed Sales Plan to support and deliver on the above budgets that is achievable, deliverable and affordable
- Create Sales Quotes to customers in a timely manner
- Plan weekly sales trips around your state or territories and enter in shared calendar.
Promotion of the company’s products and services to target markets within the designated sales territories.
- Travel to specific Irrigation Shows around Australia
- Print necessary Pricelists and Brochures as required for customers including in preparation for Irrigation Shows
- In consultation with Sales Managers arrange or assist in the preparation of required Advertising, promotional material and show set-up.
- Implement marketing programs as planned and as needed.
- Organize and manage trade shows and promotional events.
- Report to Sales Manager Australia in a timely manner as required.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are delivered to our customer base at all times. • Travel a week at a time, away from home, to regional areas of your state/territories
- Attend meetings and training in Head Office on a regular basis for up to one week at any one time.
The company offers a salary to around $120k + 20% on target bonus per annum. Superannuation, fully maintained vehicle, Fuel Card