Our client is the most efficient and reliable manufacturer of pump systems worldwide
This position will be based at the new sales, design and production facility near to Brighton on the South Coast
The client is an innovative and efficient pump technology company that offers highly engineered, custom made solutions for the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Energy, Nuclear, Water and Industrial markets.
The role will report to the Global Product Manager, who in turn reports to the Managing Director
- The ISE is an essential part of the whole sales process.
- Responsible for working with the Global Product Manager to sell to the global customer base.
- Have Kick Off Meeting (KOM) with Global Product Manager
- Develop sales strategy with Global Product Manager on items both will individually concentrate on during life of quote.
- Shared responsibility with the Global Product Manager to prepare a competitive quotation and to turn the quote into an order.
- Transform inquiries and technical specifications into selections of appropriate pump lines, sizes and configurations.
- Ensures sub-vendor equipment offered is the most competitive (technically & commercially).
- Customized quotation formats as required by customer, with filled bid forms, data sheets, etc.
- Responses to any customer questions (external or internal customers).
- Accompany Global Product Manager on trips to customer locations to attend meetings with customer.
Our Client has a global reputation for mentoring newly recruited Engineers in a way which will focus their energy in the challenges of the business and each individual’s career growth.