Our client is the world leader in pumps and mechanical seals, is a publicly traded corporation with $4 Billion in annual sales, 18,000+ employees, operations in 55 countries and 245 locations worldwide.
The Field Service Technician performs a wide range of technical tasks and ensures proper repair of customer equipment. This role is mainly focused at key customer sites
- Attend to customer sites, both onshore and offshore
- Check all equipment after installation and prior to start-up of pumps and associated equipment within the allotted time and in a professional manner, assuring that all customers’ problems are handled with a minimum delay
- Operates and tends a variety of repair operations, such as assembly & disassembly, inspection according to repair specifications.
- Provide support to the Sales, in terms of technical assistance, pre-sales presentation, and post-sales technical support.
- Assembles and instructs in the assembly of various types of pumps
- Performs all work in accordance with established quality & safety procedures
- Perform job walks with a sales representative
- Write clear, concise daily reports to keep management apprised of job progress.
- Maintain accurate records of jobs quoted and performed
- Monitor time and material charged to each job
- Conduct daily on-site safety meeting and maintain a safe work site.
- Meet with customers, review the scope of work, include essential customer’s requirements and advise the best possible solution of repair for customers.
Our client is one of the world’s foremost engineering companies and offers a very competitive benefits package